Thursday, January 22, 2015

Kingstongirl is back......

 
 
I have been so busy after having the boys that I just couldn't give Kingstongirl the amazing attention that it so needed. This is and always will be my very first baby, my blood sweat and tears.  I took a step back and threw myself into getting the swing of things with being a mom.  Hub's has been going to school for two years and still has about two years left to go. We also had moved down to North Tacoma and fell in love with it, but home is always home.  
 
When I stopped doing the whole Kingstongirl gig my heart was really heavy. I knew in my heart of hearts I would be back when the time was right.  I blogged on a pretty small scale blog about my adventures this far in parenthood. I stepped back also for the simple reason that some people started to hate on what I was doing. That I thought I was better then everyone. The fact is I just love to write and blog and entertain people. Promoting new business, and hosting events at various venues that need a shout out.  I love meeting new people.  I don't think I am better then anyone or that I need to be the center of attention. If you like my blog then great! If you don't then don't. If you don't like me I am so sorry. If you do, thanks! I like you too. I have changed in the last three years so completely that I am sure you will see the difference in my writing. If you knew me before and you see me now I am hoping you will notice the difference right away.
 
I have tired to do things to fill this space but this is what I was born to do. Something that when I don't do it there is an emptiness and a piece of me that seemed to be missing.
So hold on, this next chapter of Kingstongirl has a lot of new and exciting things about to happen!

No comments: