It's Monday and you know what that means... Meet Me Monday. I get most of my questions from My little life! Its great blog, she does it on Friday's and I thought Monday's would be a good way to get to know me, a little on Monday's.
1. What was the first car you owned? A 1981 honda civic. We called her Chip. I burnt out two clutches in two weeks. The first on my 10th grade highschool orientation that I didn't make it too... then the 2nd day of school. Next car was my mom and dads 1997 brand new Honda accord, until they bought me the silver bullet the 1994 GEO Storm. We called it the silver bullet. I had that until I bought my first car on my own in 2001 a brand new honda civic.
2. What song are you embarrassed to know the lyrics to? Vanilla Ice Ice baby!
3. Have you ever had stitches? Nope my Dad didn't believe in them. He decided that it would be fun to take me and have me lay down when I fell in the gravel that he would take his pocket knife and try to cut it and dig it out. I was 6. My mom about died when she came home and saw what was going down. I think this is why she limited my alone time with my Dad! :)
4. What was your first job? First pretend job I worked as a babysitter. First real job was my senior year I worked in the Galley of the Ferry boats and that brought me right into working for the Ferry system. I miss those paychecks! But my new job is much more fun!
5. Who is your favorite Sesame Street character? Barkley the big dog on S.Street. He reminds me of my shitzu's! Also I love Sunfalufagus he is so cute.....