- 3 cups frozen peas, thawed
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped into bite size pieces
- 1/2 cup pitted green olives, chopped
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup cashew nuts
- Mix the peas, cauliflower, olives, and celery together in a large bowl.
- Whisk the ranch dressing, yogurt, and garlic powder together in a small bowl. Pour over pea mixture, and stir until ingredients are evenly coated. Sprinkle cashews on top just before serving.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 180 | Total Fat: 10.8g | Cholesterol: 2mg