I loved the bucket list! I think it was so amazing to check things off your life list. I have a copy of the places to see before you die ( both in the world & just the USA) The other day when I was watching my girl Rachel Ray there were some really cute young guys on the show and they were talking about having to host a cooking show so of course they were on Rachel’s show! Their show is on MTV ( a secret I don’t share but I have to watch most of their shows! I miss the Hill’s and LC so bad!) THis show is called Hill’s and LC so bad!) THis show is called The Buried Life.
The show is about a group of friends who created a list of "100 things to do before you die" and they travel across the globe to fulfill each goal. AND...when they accomplish one thing on their list, they help someone fulfill something they wanted to do before they die, on their lists. . I also found many girls that blog that have done this as well. :) I am super excited to get started.
So, wish me luck. I have 1001 days to complete this list. Cheers to my count down.....That's when this list will end and a new one will begin!
MY 101 LIST FOR 1095 DAYS: Will be done on December 18th 2013
Red means that I am working on it. Blue with a line means I have done it!
1 Become a Mommy!
2. Clean the Garage.
3. Build an emergency fund with at least 8 months of income in it.
4. Join the Gym. ( and go! )
5. Start and open a non-profit for women that have lost their fertility under the age of 30. Help them have babies through IVF.
6. Take a Yoga Class and stick with it.
7. Order something at a restaurant that I would never order!!!
8. Learn my mom’s chocolate cherry recipe.
9. Take a cake decorating class
10. Go to movie mid day all alone.
11. Attend a wine tasting…and try to like it! ( I don’t like wine its too dry!)
12. Cook Hubs a candlelight dinner.
13. Make Kingstongirl a household name.
14. Volunteer at the Children’s Hospital
15. Volunteer at the Ronald McDonald house.
Go to the SAM and see the Picasso
17. Attend the Race for the Cure
18. Host a dinner party for a few close friends
19. Get plants for my home I don’t have them because they never live.
20. Take a photography class.
21. Order prints of all my favorite pictures
22. Find a new hobby.
23. Join a book club
24. Take a cooking class with the hubs.
25. Backup all my pictures to an external hard drive
26. Send handwritten letters to my close friends and tell them why I love them.
27. Write and finish my series of travel books....
28. ....then get them published.
29. Read more books
30. Master baking a cake from scratch, frosting included
31. Go to Disenyworld at Christmas time.
32. Go down Hwy 101 through California on the coast.
33. Re-new my vows with Chris.
34. Take Hub's to San Fransico
35. Go to Paris for my 10th Anniversary.
36. Spend my birthday in Vegas
37. Go to the theater in Seattle.
38. Get all my photos from Highschool, to 2010 in scrapbooks.
40. Get a will made up for Chris and I.
Clean out my closet and donate old clothes to charity
42. Start swimming again.
43. Learn to sew again.
44. Spend more time with my Grandparents and soak in their stories.
45. Quit drinking Diet coke.
46. plant a veggie garden
47. spend a day at the beach.
48. Take a picture of each house I have lived in and put it in a photo book.
49. Go to Mexico
50. Go more green.
51. Take Chris Kayaking on Lake Union and Lake Washington
carve my name in a tree ( CG+SG at the devils punch bowl OR.)
53. Drive from the west coast to the east coast.
54. Visit Hawaii
55. Road trip from Seattle to the Florida keys.
56. Throw a winter ball.
57. Drive by myself to See my friend Yvonne in Montana
58. Climb the Eiffle tower
59. Send my mom flowers.
60. Get a Nikkon Camera.
61. Have a weekly radio show.
62. Pick a cookbook and make something out of it everyday.
63. sit in one sitting and watch the entire Starwars series.
64.Go to Italy
65. Go on a Disney Cruise
66. Buy a VW bus van
67. Go to Mount Ranier
68. Go to Crater Lake
69. Stay at the Cresent Lodge
71. Eat dinner at the Space needle.
72. Get a farmers market tent.
73. Be a part of a Full summer season of farmers market.
74. Be on the NY Best sellers list.
75. Meet Rachel Ray.
76. Host a New years eve Ball.
75. Meet Rachel Ray.
76. Host a New years eve Ball.
77. Spend a weekend in Portland.
78. Take a photography class
79. See the Macy's day parade
80. Watch the ball drop in time Square
Get professional pictures taken, headshots, of myself
82. Buy a new Kitchen aid.
83. re new my vows with my hubs.
84. Build a huge blogger network.
85. Visit Uncle Tony & Aunt Mary in Texas.
86. Spend a weekend in Palm Springs.
87. Learn to bake like my Mom & Cook like my dad.
88. Knit a sweater.
89. Play the flute again.
90. Make celebration cakes kits for all the food banks in the area.
91. Become a Chamber member for 10 towns.
92. Be the women of the year.
93 Read all my childhood books over again.
94. Ride in 25 parades with Kingstongirl.
95. Go to my Nephews B-day party in June.
96. Let past hates in my heart go away.
97. Make and sell things on Etsy! :)
98. Re decorate the bedrooms in our house.
99. Save enough for a new Apple Desk top.
100. Be happy and laugh everyday.