Sunday, April 18, 2010

Earth Day Week.

This week is Earth Day Week for my blog. I will write about what I am doing in my life and the things our community is doing to make things better for our earth. We have come along way in our community and what each of us do in our own lives to make things better. What I want to do is live by the land. Reduce, Reuse, Recycle. I want to try to do something everyday this week that will set forth a pattern for the rest of my life. This way we can all learn something new to help restore the earth in the way it should be. We need to make changes now to help us leave the earth in good shape for our children's children.

If I get 100 followers in the next two weeks, I am going to randomly pick people that will win some great prizes. :) Worth over a $100.00, So follow me so we can get the prizes won faster.

Leave me a comment this week of what you are doing in honor of Earth Day. :)






No comments: