Saturday, April 24, 2010

Skipped a day... Oops! :)

Wow, I don't have much to say the past few days, I don't think that happens very often! So be happy that you got a break!
My blog is doing a 360 make over and I am so excited to see what you all think of it! I am so thankful with all the doors that this is opening for me. I am getting ready to plan a Kingstongirl coming out party for one in Kingston and one in Poulsbo, after that they are going to find a place for me to go and do one in Silverdale & one on Bainbridge Island. I am trying to get in on the Parade for Viking fest.( For those of you that don't know what that is, it is a festival in the cute town of Poulsbo) It has been one of my favorite things in my community to do. I am also going to be in the Kingston 4th of July parade. I am working on a Rockabilly festival we just need to find the right place for it. I also want to do a Children's fair down town Kingston at the new Village Green park this summer. Charge vendors to be in the fashion show and give all the money that is made at the event to the new historical museum in Kingston. This way my Grandpa and his family could see it before they pass away.

Chris has been working so hard in our yard. I am so thankful he has done so much around here. I promise to post pictures this week. We are planning so much things to do this summer and I can hardly wait. I am looking forward to getting to read in the sun, go to a M's game, wedding's, showers for brides to be & mommy's to be, pedi's and mani's self tanner, viking fest, trips to Bellingham, leavenworth, parades, long summer evenings, camping, shorts and sandles, blowing bubbles, spending time with Chris in down town Seattle, Sunlakes, crafts, playing in the garden and eating the veggies & fruit that we have grown. Walks on the beach in Hansville. Family time & BBQ's, My birthday! Scrapbooking weekend. Just to get all of you thinking of summer. I hope that you leave me a comment of all the wonderful things that you are looking forward to now that Summer is coming up so fast. Note to self I need a friend or two with a boat. :)

I am going to do a new post on Fridays...about where to go on a tank of gas! If you have a place that you would like me to try out and blog about please contact me. Also When I reach a 100 followers I will be doing a big giveway.
This week coming up we will do a giveaway from a local photographer & I will be doing a blog post about a wonderful salon in Poulsbo so keep checking in with me.

XOXO
Kingstongirl.

No comments: