Sunday, May 16, 2010

Meet ME Monday! :)


I got these questions once again from My little life.



1. Take your pick...date night, girls night out, or night out alone?

This is easy for me.... A date night with Hub's it is my favorite thing to do. I am looking forward to celebrating our anniversary this week. We are going to hang out in Seattle, staying at the Inn at the Market. Going to see a movie and enjoy our time together. 


2. What is your dream job? If I had to pick right at this moment it would be writing for the paper and also doing these fun reviews! ;) 
If I could pick one that I would 110% drop everything and do right now? It would be to get an RV and travel the united states all the while being camp hosts. It would be the highlight of my life and I would end up righting a book about it. 


3. What is your favorite flower and why? Oh my favorite are lilacs. They were my great grandma's favorite and every year we would put it on her grave site while we cleaned around our families plot in the Kingston cemetery.  My whole life my Grandma Aggie has grown these and given them to me on May day. She loves them because my Great Grandma her mother in law loved them. 

4. If you could go back in time, what advice would you give yourself?

Wow...I would tell myself a lot....if I were to give myself just one little tid bit of information...I would tell myself not to stress out about love, he is waiting for you and you will meet him in a few years and he will be the love of your life. Not to worry about things so much, live a lot more because one day you wont have youth and health and right now you do so live life to the fullest! 

I would tell myself that your Mom is now your best friend and will always be your best friend. That even when you fight she loves you more then you will ever know. When you are about 32 this will hit you like a ton of bricks and you will have wasted so much time being a spoiled brat. 


5. If you won the lottery, what is the very first thing you would do?
I would tell Hub's to call in dead! Pay off all of our bills!! Buy or build our dream house. Take Hub's entire family to Disneyworld and then a Disney cruise. I would take my side of the family to Hawaii.  Then Chris and I would go travel. 

Have a wonderful week. I am going to be busy celebrating our 8th year of marriage......I am a blessed and very lucky girl! 

Link love week. Why Not its love week in this house! 
Mommy's sippy cup.
Luke I am your father. ( a Seattle Dad's blog)
the mombshelter.
centsationalgirl


2 comments:

Tracy said...

Congrats to you and your hubby on your upcoming 8th anniversary! All the best and enjoy all life has to offer!!
Tracy

Lift Like A Mom said...

I am so right there with you on the date night. I would take that over anything. Those are just too far and few in between these days :) I seriously started laughing at loud at the calling in dead part. My husband's job is crazy...so I only wish!!
Congrats on the upcoming anniversary! That's so exciting!
How did you get the blog roll slide? I've been looking everywhere for a good site and can't find anything!