Monday, May 24, 2010

Meet ME Monday! :)

I'm going to do this post on ten things that make me happy. I have so many things to be happy about might  as well share it! 


1. Comments/Emails/Mail/Awards from readers- seriously that is the best!  Being able to connect with people I have never met and get encouragement and feedback from them, make me feel so loved....

2. Hearing from an old friend- there is just something about talking to someone who you haven't talked to in forever...it just warms my heart and feels so good to start right off where you last left it. 


3. Mani & Pedi's ( humm I might have to go get these tomorrow.)


4. I love bubble baths. I love bubbles ,and magazines to read while in the tub, top it off with a ice cold diet coke. 


5. Decorating makes me happy. I love to pick out just the right things for the house. I really like to do it on a budget of thrift stores, yard sales, & craigslist.


7. Going on a long drives, It makes me really happy when it ends at the ocean. 


8. Traveling is truly what makes me the happiest. I love the fact that I get to see new things and explore.


9. Movies! in the theater or drive in, but when I get that red envelope in the mail is when I am as giddy as a child at a candy store. I LOVE MY movies. 


10. Watching Hub's sleep. He is so peaceful when he sleeps I love to just lay there and memories his face.



3 comments:

The Boston Lady said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog with a comment and becoming a follower!

And I thought I was the only one who got excited by that little red envelope!

Ann

This Mom said...

I wonder if we were separated at birth...I so agree with you on items 1 through 7 and 9 and 10. I'd like to say I love traveling, but we rarely go far (I'm a bit of a homebody, and I usually put my money towards other things.) But movies, baths, decorating, manis/pedis, blog feedback...love it all!

Just subscribed through email!

kingstongirl said...

Thanks ladies :)