Sunday, June 6, 2010

Simply Sunday.........

Its so crazy this Washington weather we are having. I am looking out the window to gray skies and even though it is pouring out there is just something about the green grass and trees with the gray sky backdrop that is so beautiful.  
My days have been jam packed and so busy. 
I don't know what I am going to do to slow myself down.  
I need to make my life a bit more simple.....
Hi my name is Stacey & I am a over do-er addict I can't say no. Well I can't say no to most things. I complain about it, but do it anyway.  
  
   I try so hard to do anything and everything... I sometimes over book myself. 
         Blogging stresses me out. ( sometimes)
I get a day or two day's  behind and I don't even how to start it off...
I missed yesterday and I don't know why?? .
So I have to just ask, why do I blog? 
( because it makes me happy & for the first time in a long time I feel like I am doing what I love.....) 
Why do I comment? 
( Because I want you to know I love what you write)
Why do people comment on my life's stories?
( there is nothing that makes me feel better!) 
Then I think to myself is this good enough for people to 
want to take the time to really read? 

Am I funny enough? What can I write about that will make then happy!?!
I love who I've met, I love who I get to follow, I love being able to "talk" to my girlfriends daily and weekly, I love who I am becoming because of them.
But I'm stressed about all the many things I have to do.

I haven't Scrapbooked in....
Yep, don't even remember. 
Makes me sad.
Goal for Summer vacation with the help of my 
scrapbooking friends...and a weekend crop is to
 Setting two hour  two days a week away just for it!
(to finish 2008/2009 books by the end of summer) 
Also I want to do more cooking, vegan and veggie cooking, 
along with some great BBQ'in and camping food
(would be wonderful to find some new ones feel free to let me know if you have one) 
I truly don't cook enough and find myself letting Hub's do most of the cooking but time has come to call me up to the plate.. 
Hub's is always working so hard and doing so much for me. 
(So I need to give back a lot to him.)
Have a fun Sunday night!! Enjoy your week. 
Try to keep it Simple. 

3 comments:

Heather said...

Hey girl! Just remember that blogging should be a release, and never a chore. :) Take a day off sometimes and don't stress about it. You will come back loving it more.

Speaking of vegan cooking.... I absolutely adore this blog! Easy recipes, and yummy too! Check it out...

littlehouseofveggies.blogspot.com

I'm actually going to print the whole blog out at the end of the year! I love the almond milk! YUM.

Hope you had a great weekend!!!

kingstongirl said...

You too sweetie. I am going to get your dress and send it out on Wednesday! I hope you enjoy it and I can't wait to see a picture!

Debbie said...

Don't let blogging stress you! I get far behind too. And then it certainly shows because I get fewer comments on my posts. But, I try to remember it is all for fun because I'm sure not making money from it!