Monday, August 2, 2010

Meet Me Monday...

.
1. Did you have a favorite blanket or toy as a kid? If so, do you still have it?

I had a dolly.

Her name was Siri she wad a dolly and I took her everywhere. She was my bestfriend, my confidant,  I named her after this older girl that my Auntie Lisa was a Nanny to.... Funny thing is the real Siri and I are still friends.

2. Do you dream in color?

I dream in freakin' High Def!!!

Seriously. It's scary. My dreams are so detailed and I remember them so well, I think there must be something wrong with the way my brain works.

3. How tall are you? Do you wish you were shorter or taller?

I am 5' 4 I wish I was taller. Well I round up I really am 5'3

Yup I'm like that. Except if it comes to my weight. Then I totally round down (a couple of pounds...). Just sayin'

I have always and forever wished I was taller.

4. If you could have anyone's (celeb or other) voice as the guide on your GPS, who would it be?

Oooooh.. Larry the cable guy. Mine as well be funny when Im lost!!


5. Do you return your shopping cart to the corral or leave it wherever in the parking lot?

 YES!! I bring them to the store again if its close or I put it in the corral if its short. Most of the time if there isn't much I leave the cart in the store and carry my bags.

No comments: