Monday, August 23, 2010

Meet Me Monday.................

1. What are you most afraid of?

Let's see besides snakes, I can only think of one big thing.....Death!

I am so incredibly terrified of dying. I can't even bring myself to think of one of my family memebers or close friends passing away. I just think that my life wouldn't be the same without any of them. I am an only child and have been worried about this for as long as I can remember.
Obsessive much?


2. Do you use a flat iron or curling iron?

Well right now no but when my hair is a little long, well them I'm a flat iron girl...but, back in the day, when I had long hair, I was a curling iron girl...just couldn't get the job done with a flat one!

3. Hands-free or phone to the ear?
Phone to the ear. I know everyday that I am behind the wheel I am breaking the law! Opps!
Yes.  I do get the weird quirk/fear. If I'm passing a police officer, I always try to act non-chalant and hide it...like he/she can't tell that I'm jabbering away on my phone! I'm afraid they'll pull me over, throw me in the clink for talking on my phone.

But it doesn't stop me.

4. Do you have a matching bedroom set? No I try to but I don't. I am going to do a bedroom, makeover in the future. It would be great to have a grown up room! So when I get done with my bedroom make-over I will post before and after pictres. Promise!


5. Do you believe in the paranormal?
Yes, I do. I feel there are people that spirits are left behind.

I like "scary stuff"...I enjoy the occasional ghost story...and I get totally intrigued by stories like the Glensheen Mansion. Oooooh, gives me the shivers just a little bit!

No comments: