Monday, September 6, 2010

Meet Me Monday!!!


1. What do you do when you have time to yourself?
When I have time to myself where I don't have to write something, or clean something, I would scrapbook, I'm so behind its crazy so yes if I had some me time all to myself that is what I would do.


2. When you look out your kitchen window, what do you see?
I see my neighbors house and their veggie garden, a few piles of wood. Then there is the dry dirt that they dug up to put the propane tank in. Where my lawn and beautiful flower gardens were. Man I miss my flowers.

3. Who/What would you want to be reincarnated as
I have no idea, maybe my dogs, they are spoiled and get to hang out and sleep all day and have no worries.

4. What is your biggest pet peeve about other people's kids?

I can't HANDLE the whining!!
Makes me wanna gouge out my eyeballs when I hear whining. Or not having their children say thank you or the kids that are so lazy that they can't even pick up after themselves, or when I am on the phone and the parents are yelling to them through the phone, just hang up with me and have your loud discussion with out me.
5. Regular or Diet soda?



Diet Coke, I can't do much sugar or I would have to give myself even more insulin. 
& we don't need that now do we.....

No comments: