Friday, October 1, 2010

Brookstone Review and discount.

You all know how much I love to travel. The travel reviews that I get to do is such a dream job for me. It allows me to mix the two things I was born to do and what truly feeds my soul. If you know anything about Brookstone you know that they have so many things to choose from, so many things to help traveling be a lot more enjoyable. 

Here are some of my favorite on the go traveling must haves. 

For me over packing is just something I just do, always have. 
 I think I pack just in case I decided half way through my weekend vacation and do a tour of the world. What a great idea to avoid paying for over the weight suitcase and bags. 
I know I have had to buy another bag just to even things out at the airport to avoid paying more! 
    Their portable Digital Luggage Scale lets you weigh and measure your bags before departure. Here is a quick and simple way to avoid over-weight bags and possible check-in issues. Our handy scale weighs bags up to 75 pounds, and helps you comply with airline requirements. The digital readout locks so you can easily read your bag's weight. Comfortable, easy-to-grip handle. Lightweight and compact. Fits in your luggage. Uses 2 AAA batteries (not included).

     The Dreamsack 
    Truly a dream come true for those of you that have to rip off the comforter and throw off the top blanket. Simply to avoid the feeling that the bedding never gets changed and you then start to itch! 
    It folds up small and can transport inside its own bag.  
    fitting neatly in to your purse, briefcase or carry-on. 
    It unfolds at night to serve as a clean, comfortable sleeping surface. 
    All you need to do is to easily place the Dreamsack 
    between the hotel sheets, and slide the hotel pillow into the pillow pocket.

    Now when you slide into bed, your skin will touch nothing but your own clean and luxurious Dreamsack.
    Made out of 100% silk is an ultra-light extra layer that adds warmth when it's cold and feels cool and soothing when it's warm. Dreamsack is roomy and has a wide side opening that lets you slide in easily. 42" w x 7'9" l.

    The Flashlight Umbrella
    A great must have for strange dark place to walk your dog to their business,
     when you are staying at a pet friendly hotel. It is also handy to have when you are walking from the parking lot to the hotel lobby in the dark. 

    The umbrella with a super bright, built-in flashlight.
    Now you’ll never have to struggle with rainy walks to your car in the dark. Our Flashlight Umbrella is the perfect all-in-one solution for both rainy days and poor visibility at night.

    Ultra slim—fits easily in your coat pocket or purse.
    Our Flashlight Umbrella folds flat when not in use, for easy portability on the go. And the generous 43" arc is perfect for one.

    Brookstone was so fun to work with and can't wait to work with them. 
    For a thank you they have offered my readers a discount. 
    So now YOU can get some great travel gadgets to try and love. 

    Enjoy and please tell them Kingstongirl sent them. 

    No comments: