Friday, January 14, 2011

My Assistant is a life savor...

So I wanted to do something that I know I can do to help just a little. Then she turned around and did something else to make it back about being about me. So sweet.  If you want any information about her marykay business feel free to tell her Kingstongirl has sent you! 

I  have the pleasure of having an assistant her Name is Sara & she has also started her own MaryKay business. Being that I have done direct sales a time or two she is such a go get it kind of a girl & will go above and beyond for you! It would be great for you to just have her ad you to her mailing list. 
I am doing a promotion for my assistant's business.  She is offering 25% off on orders now through Sunday.  Sweetly she is offering that any sales she will be donating A portion of her sales is being for mine & Chris’s baby fund.  There are great gifts for Valentine's day for men and women....Mini Satin Hands is the gift with purchase when you order 50.00 worth of products.....free gift wrapping, gift certificates are available and always free delivery!  
Sara Wright
Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant
360 536 1456
Marykay.com/swright71199 

Sara, 
Thank you for helping me when I need it the most, to always be thinking  one step ahead for me. You are amazing and I am blessed to have you as an assistant but more importantly my friend. I just know that this year is going to be fun, & a great start to a wonderful business & friend relationship! 

No comments: