1. What did you wear to prom? Include a picture if possible.
Ready for this amazing photo. I hated my hair. I was never in for the big hair look, but
Cory my date was one of my best guy friends. I don't think he ever knew how big of a
crush I had on him! He past away a few years after high school from a awful motorcycle
accident. It was our friends first loss of anyone we went to school with. He is always in my heart and thoughts I feel very blessed to have these pics! The other picture is of my best friend from High school Sarah. We had so very many fun memories and I love that I can look back at these pictures and smile....and laugh at myself.
2. Would you rather be on the biggest loser or a food eating challenge?
3. Name one favorite drink? Refreshing summer drink?
I love sweet tea but I can't have any because there is way to much sugar and being a type 1 that isn't a option. When my mom and I went to California McDonalds they had sugar free sweet tea and it was amazing so if we can get that up this way that would be amazing....
4. What was your first car, and what did you call it?
A 1980's Honda Civic.....
5. What's one thing your child or spouse does that sends you over the edge? Oh there is so many things lol! The biggest one is the fact that I can tell him a hundred times to do something and on the hundredth and one time he will do it, but be mad that I was on his rear end to get it done... I only do it because I want to make sure that its done. That and I might just be a wee bit of a control
freak! Plus I kind like love this guy a lot a little...ALOT! Making up is so much fun!!!