Every Monday I will do a Meet me Monday so that you can all get to know me a little bit better. I got today's questions from Traveling light's blog Thanks for letting me do this Q & A. I just loved it and had to do it myself. Have a great Monday and wonderful week. I have a lot planned for all of us this week. A review on a women that makes children's clothing, a spa review and of course a "Vacation on a tank of gas" I am so looking forward to share these things with you this week.
1. If you could, would you go back to high school? Yes, yes,YES! Oh, the simple times of life. Who doesn't miss that? I would pay attention more, Hung out with girlfriends less and studied more. I would have gone into the class room across the hall of my 2nd period class and met hub and forced him to fall in love with me, Our bond is so strong I know that this coulda shoulda, woulda happend. My best friend at the time was dating his best friend at the time, yet Hub's and we can't even remember meeting. I see my cousin "M" hurrying through the last month of Highschool, I told her that you spend all your childhood and school years waiting to be done and then you spend the rest of your life wish you could go back. I do have fond memories of my high school, just wish I could go re do some major choices.
I would go back, But not at the exchange of changing all the wonderful things I have now, "all those broken roads the lead me straight to you" Really makes me know that I never would have found Hub's and that would have meant that I would not be married to my best friend.
2. If a genie appeared and granted you three wishes, what would they be? I have given this a lot of thought over the years but we call it if we won the lotto! Wondering what Hubs & I would really wish for if given the opportunity. I'm going to keep this really simple and say I'd wish for enough money to pay off our house and enough to fill up a savings account so we would never have to worry about money again.(that's all the same wish...ha!) - my second wish would be myself and loved ones to be in great health, living a great life. my third and final wish would be that Hubs and I could adopt a baby.
Oh...... and that my celebration cakes would become a world known cause.
3. What kids show do you secretly like? Oh crap I watch so much TV, kids show is anyone under 18 right? I would say Vampire diaries, 90210, I also am a huge disney nut job so any thing that comes out that is disney I am so there.
4. What is your beverage of choice? Diet coke!!! No need to ask most know this about me. Adult beverage would have to be malibu rum and pineapple juice. Or in the sun by the pool a piña colada! But I am trying to cut back on the diet coke so maybe I will start to just drink the other too! : )
5. What is something that you would change about yourself (or are working to change in yourself)? Humm let's see I have been working to change who I am for the past year. I have learned that I am not in highschool anymore so I don't need to be put in or start any of the highschool drama. Life is short so I need to let go of the past and look forward to the future. I am working on not say yes all the time because someone might get mad at me. I try not to change plans or cancel. ( I use to be so bad at this, over booking myself, spreading myself to thin and then freak out because there was just to much to do.) Now I choose and pick what I can and can't do and don't make so many plans that I can't do them all. I try everyday to be a better person, by being a better wife, daughter, sister, friend, WOMEN.