1. What is your favorite thing about summertime?
The late night light, camping, roasting marshmellows, Watching Big Brother, swimming, laying in my back yard and reading a good book, BBQ's, pedi's, birthday cake, starting Christmas shopping and crafting, family time, my yard and garden, trips to the beach, collecting sea glass. Now if us in Washington could just get some darn Sun I would be so happy!
2. What is your ideal retirement location (if money didn’t matter)?
I would have to say that I would want a cabin at the Ocean near Cannon Beach. I would also have a house September thru May down in AZ/NV/ Or in Palm Springs or San Diego. But for sure somewhere near my parents so I can take care of them.
3. Do you live in the same town you grew up in?
Not in the same town but in the same county. I have always wanted to have a new life somewhere else but I am such a family person that I can't ever see myself leave until my family is smaller.
4. What nervous habit did you have as a child that you kicked to the curb before becoming an adult?
Biting my fingernails but I still have to bite them all off if I break one. Yes bite them off. I dont’ know why. Probably some deep seated stress?
5. What is the one era would you want to be a part of?