Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Meet Me Monday.................

1.  What is one food you could eat every day? 
 I would have to say BLT's or if it counts fruit snacks! 

2.  Are you working the career you thought you would be when you were 18? 
Ummmm, that is a BIG NO! 

3.  What is something you wished you had done when you were younger and didn't? 
I won't answer this question or even consider it.  Because if I changed anything about my life before, I wouldn't have the most awesome Husband, in-laws, and the true friends that took 33 years to find.
 blessings that I have today.  I chose this path for a reason and I'm very happy with this reason.
(But, if I had to answer, it would be regretting it would be not saving my eggs when I had my 
 hysterectomy 
4.  What color are your kitchen walls? 
They are the same flat cream color the entire house is and I want to paint this entire house.
I will wait for a while more.

5.  Do you remember what your first favorite song was?
Yes the Car's song my best friends girl. Every time I would ride with my dad to the garbage dump we will listen to this and now every time I hear that song I think of my Dad and all the times I have been able to spend with him

No comments: