Thursday, May 26, 2011

Fairfield Inn & suites review.

We were able to go to another hotel in the sunny and beautiful city of Yakamia. This time staying at the Farifield Inn & Suites, a Marriott property. I have wanted to get into the marriott loop and start doing reviews for this company & this was the first step to that relationship. 
The Hotel has everything that you can think of. They didn't leave anything out that you might just want or need.  
They offer rooms at a quality value for both corporate and leisure travelers, a wonderful and Free yummy continental breakfast, indoor mineral pool and spa that is perfect for you to enjoy as you end a busy day of rodeos, the fair, wine tastings, extended time out enjoying that hot Yakamia sunshine. 
Our room was very nice and I was really surprised when I got to the room and the three of us sisters felt right at home with plenty of room to spread out,   Spacious guest rooms with a well-lit work desk, two phones and data ports, also  offering FREE cable TV with HBO, an in-room hair dryer, iron and ironing board along with a coffee maker, mini fridge & a bath tub to soak in. 
We had a King size bed in our room with a TV in the bed area along with a bed, coffee table, desk & a desk chair that is really comfortable. The sofa was a fold out & was comfortable, but the one thing that I couldn't get out of my head all night was that there was a big stain on the mattress. That is for sure something that didn't let me sleep to soundly.  Other then that the room was very cozy and comfortable. 
The staff went above and beyond, the manager was so sweet and even though this was a review she could have turned me away but instead on a full house and only one room left she put us up in her hotel. There were things that could be updated and talked about that needs to be changed a bit into. 


It must be hard to be a little older of a hotel when a new shiny one comes in right next door.  This hotel is like an old friend that you might forget along the way and wish that you hadn't forgotten. The friend that you remember fondly. With any Marriott property and this one is the same, they treat you like that old friend that you have been. 


I know when I think back to this trip I will think of staying here and I will remember the fun time I had with my sisters and best friend. I will remember that when I make my reservations for my next visit there to spend time with the little sister that move over there a little further then we would have wanted her to be.
The next time we enjoy ourselves with a weekend away there we will do the farmers market, the county fair, the movies, more wine tastings or just some fun hanging out in the warm sunshine!!!




No comments: